05/29/2020 Public Safety Announcement
As Illinois enters Phase 3 of reopening, we are excited to welcome you all back to our beer garden starting this Friday at 4 pm. Things will be a little different due to new regulations, recommendations, and because we truly value the health of our staff and you.
Rest assured that all our current To-Go options will still be available, we will continue with online orders of Taproom & Curbside Pick-Up as well as free delivery on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
Our new hours starting Friday
Tuesday-Friday: 4 pm – 9 pm
Saturday: 12 pm – 9 pm
Sunday: 2 pm – 7 pm
* The following rules are as set by the CDC & the State of Illinois - they will be strictly enforced *
- Please observe the signs describing the traffic patterns for lines & bathroom use
- Tables will be limited to the number of chairs at each table – No moving tables or chairs
- Face coverings are required when inside the taproom and outside when not seated - This means when standing in line to order, entering the building to use the restroom, etc.
- For everyone's well-being please maintain social distancing, at least 6 feet apart, within your party and stay seated at your table - No table-hopping, this includes anyone under 21
- All tables will be sanitized between patrons. PLEASE be respectful of our staff and other patrons while we take care of this necessary procedure
- If all tables are full, we encourage to-go purchases and/or try again later – We have one waiting bench but otherwise standing around for a table will not be allowed
- We will still allow food delivery and encourage you to support local businesses - Please dispose of your own trash
- There continues to be No Smoking anywhere near the beer garden
- Beer purchased for To-Go is not to be consumed in the beer garden
Just like with the Shelter in Place order, we are figuring this out together with you. We are sure changes will be necessary as we discover what works best/is safest for everyone.
We sincerely appreciate your support and patience during this transition.